Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm Gonna Tell You.....Flatout!!!!

It's been a crazy couple days. I'm a planner by nature so I always plan to be organized. Sometimes despite my best efforts I fall short. So when I'm super short on time I love Flatout wraps and pizza
crust.


There are many different varieties and few calories/points then regular bread. I find mine at Winn Dixie. Check out the different flavors here.

On Monday I wasn't feeling well and spent  stocked my fridge and pantry well for 2 weeks. By the time I was done shopping, home, groceries unloaded and put away it was 5:30 uggggg. It was just me and Kandy so I made pizza. I crisp up the flatout in the oven for about 10 mins on each side. Spread about 1/4 c of marinara sauce on each flatout......

 
I sauté some mushrooms and red onions in a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper. Once they are tender I place them on top marinara.

 
There is nothing better then a rotisserie.....nothing!!! I love them. So many different things you can stir up really quick after a long day at work

 
I chop about 1/4 and sprinkle over onions and mushrooms. I top with 1/4 c of LF mozzarella and a few crumbles of feta (I mean't to add spinach and forgot)

 
I baked till the cheese was just starting to melt. These things were AMAZING!!! I'm trying to find a new word to replace AWESOME. My husband claims I overuse it. If I calculated correctly, these were 10 points per a whole flatout. I know that seems high but considering I had 16 pts left for the day it was perfect for me. ENJOY!

1 comment: