Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fit or Faint......

                                                                    




Well folks I've been arguing with myself all week and I've finally won! I'm hitting the gym today :0/ I've been walking/jogging for about 3 weeks and I'm extremely bored with that. And thanks to the pre-menopausal state I find myself in, clearly its going to take more then walking to get this body back to pre baby body......what? My baby is 22!!!! Ok anyway I'm going to Exerfit this afternoon with my daughter Danica and our buddy Bryan. I know I can't outdo Danica because she has been at this for awhile now. Maybe I can outdo Bryan....lol. She has warned me that its hard and bring a towel, bring water, its hot. Um oh geeze.....shall we pray that I don't die? I'll be sure to update you on how it goes, if I'm able to move a finger..........

1 comment:

Danica said...

Bryan's a wuss. You got this. Lol